Thief 4 was first announced in 2009. Developed by Eidos Montreal, Thief 4 team was initially kept small, and the game remained in concept phase for a long time. During this, numerous experimental design changes were proposed, such as having a third person perspective, having a new protagonist, or environmental clambering similar to the Assassin’s Creed series of games. Thief 4 players control Garrett, a master thief. Similar to previous games in the series, players must use stealth in order to overcome challenges, while violence is left as a minimally effective last resort.
The gameplay of Thief 4 is choice-driven, with players having a number of possible paths and approaches in a given level. Players may use the environment to their advantage, as well as pickpocket characters. As Garrett attempts to steal in levels, guards and other non-player characters (if they are aware of his presence) will try to flush him out and kill him. Different NPCs may use different means to find him, and the game’s artificial intelligence will be aware of the level design, and therefore, know of potential hiding spots.
Players may enter a “Focus” mode, which provides several advantages. It enhances Garrett’s vision, highlighting pipes that can be climbed, or candles that can be put out to make the area darker. Focus can also slow down time, so that Garrett is able to steal more effectively while pickpocketing. Garrett can also use Focus to push enemies or perform debilitating attacks. It can be further upgraded over the course of the game. Garrett carries a blackjack, used to knock guards unconscious; a collapsible, compound bow, which can be used for both combat and non-lethal purposes such as distracting guards; and a claw, which can be used to grapple. Players may use money to purchase supplies and equipment at the end of missions.
How to download and install Thief 4
To download and install Thief 4, just follow these few steps. It is very easy, just read carefully:
- Download “Thief Downloader” at the bottom of this page.
- Choose the destination folder for your download.
- Click the Download button so the download can start.
Optional: Complete Human Verification if the downloader asks you to complete.
- You will be provided with username and password to access in the page. BitTorrent or uTorrent will be needed.
- When the download is finished, mount the downloaded file named thief.iso with DAEMON TOOLS.
- Choose the installation option on the auto run.
- Choose the installation folder.
- Click Install.
- When the installation is finished, copy the crack in the installation folder. Finally, double click the icon that appeared on desktop and you can play the game.