Pokémon X and Y are playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo only for the Nintendo 3DS, however are now availabke for PC thank to us. They are the first installments in the sixth generation of the main series of Pokémon games, and the first in the handheld main series of games to be completely rendered in polygonal 3D graphics.
The two games were released worldwide on October 12, 2013, making them the first Nintendo-published retail games to have such a global simultaneous release in all key regions.
Unlike previous games in the main series, Pokémon X and Y feature a three dimensional style of gameplay, and 3D modeled characters and creatures are used, rather than sprites like has always been done in the main series. In addition, the games still feature 2D elements of gameplay. The battle system is aesthetically overhauled, featuring more lively reactions to the attacks, such as when a Pokémon is being hit.
How to download Pokemon X and Y
To download and install Pokemon X and Y for PC, just follow these few steps. It is very easy, just read carefully:
- Download “Pokemon X and Y Downloader” here or at the bottom of this page.
- Choose the destionation folder for your download.
- Click the Download button so the download can start.
Optional: Complete Human Verification if the downloader asks you to complete.
- You will be provided with username and password to access in the page. BitTorrent or uTorrent will be needed.
- When the download is finished, mount the downloaded file named “pokemon-x-and-y.iso” with DAEMON TOOLS.
- Choose the installation option on the auto run.
- Choose the instalation folder.
- Click Install
- When the installation is finished, icon will appear on desktop. Just double click it and you can play the game.